How PatientPop celebrated Employee Appreciation Day
What’s a recharge day? A fantastic outlet for hard-working staff to enjoy a day to themselves, in the midst of busy schedules and remote work.
Convos at Work Ep 02: “I shouldn’t have to dim my light”
PatientPop employees Fimi, Alexis Simpson, and Erin-Kaye Flor discuss what it’s like to be a womxn of color at work, Black hairstyles in the workplace, and the idea of “dimming your light.”
Convos at Work Ep 01: “I’m tired of well-intentioned”
PatientPop employees Leo and Jazimar Jones discuss what it’s like to be Black at work, how race can impact social behavior, and the idea of “bringing your full self to work”.
Intern spotlight: Julia Ben Yacoub, people intern
In her own words, Julia recaps her experience as a PatientPop intern.
- Engaging and retaining patients
- Improving the patient experience
- Industry insights and reports
- Marketing your healthcare practice
- PatientPop people
- Practice success stories and interviews
- Streamlining your front office workflow
- The Practice Growth Podcast
Stay up to date in your inbox
Get the latest tips on running a thriving healthcare practice.