PatientPop outlines healthcare marketing trends providers can use to attract more patients and offer the best patient experience
Dec. 21, 2017
SANTA MONICA, Calif.–PatientPop, the leader in practice growth technology for healthcare providers, today released 2018 Healthcare Marketing Trends for Providers. The whitepaper outlines healthcare marketing trends providers can leverage in the new year to attract more patients and offer the best patient experience.
“Healthcare providers want to know what they can do to make sure next year is better than the last,” says Luke Kervin, PatientPop co-founder and co-CEO. “Revamping marketing strategy to include emerging healthcare marketing trends is one way providers can set their practices up for success.”
As healthcare providers read the whitepaper, they will notice how the trends are all about providing more value to patients. “Healthcare providers should focus on ways they can deepen their relationship with patients in 2018,” says Joel Headley, PatientPop director of local SEO and marketing. “The goal is for patients to have healthcare — and their healthcare provider — top of mind.”
To that end, here are five trends healthcare providers should know:
- Retention Marketing: Healthcare providers can increase the likelihood that patients will visit their practice again — and spend more money when they do — through retention marketing programs.
- Wellness Content: Providers can add value to patients by creating and sharing blogs, social media posts, and videos that focus on wellness, the idea of becoming more aware of and making conscious choices toward a healthier, more fulfilling life.
- Social Questions and Answers: Providers who use social tools like Facebook’s Messenger and Google Questions & answers can open new lines of communication with patients.
- Targeted Advertisements: Healthcare providers can reach the exact people they want to attract to their practices using targeted advertisements on social media.
- Third-Party Scheduling: More healthcare providers will expand their online scheduling options to include third-party platforms like Google and Yelp to increase patient satisfaction.
For more information about these trends, download the whitepaper 2018 Healthcare Marketing Trends for Providers at http://bit.ly/2AywHM5. To learn more about PatientPop, visit www.patientpop.com.
PatientPop is the proven all-in-one practice growth platform that empowers healthcare providers to thrive in the digital age. By enhancing and automating each touchpoint in the patient journey — from first impression online to digital booking to post-appointment follow-up — PatientPop makes it easy for healthcare providers to grow their practice, modernize the patient experience, and streamline their front office. For more information, visit www.patientpop.com.
Tribe Builder Media